Friday, March 28, 2014

I'm talking to Oracle's & Prophets also Watchmen Used by God as Lions ROARING The WORD of THE LORD



I'm talking to Oracle's & Prophets also Watchmen Used by God as Lions ROARING
The WORD of THE LORD is saying GOD will and is already using you as HIS instruments of Judgement He says I will use you as my judgement on men and women old and young, Shepherds of flocks, people of high rank in the Land, the ones who have divine displeasure unto the Lord God, HIS Divine hand will be upon you to humble the proud.
Thou are my battle ax and weapons of war: for with you I will break in pieces the nation's and with you destroy kingdoms. The rod of judgement is a swift sword applied to your mouth! Prepare yourself your obedience could determine your next breath. Obedience is the key to your reward in being guided by the Lord.humble yourselves under the mighty hand of GOD for the time is at hand Judgement on good and evil.
Reference scripture Jeremiah 51:20-23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEOS DE REINO

AUDIENCIA EN LINEA

Flag Counter
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More